I bet that you don’t know you can actually use the Instagram app on your phone as a photo editor. Here, you will be learning how to edit photos with Instagram and save locally without posting.
The Instagram app has one of the best tools to customize and beautify photos. However, many do not know they can edit their photos without posting it at all. This is why they will rather go for a photo editor app to edit a photo they don’t want to upload.
You may also like:
- How to Add Music to Instagram Story
- How to Design an Attractive Pinterest Pin
- Learn to Stop Scammers from Stealing Your Phone Number
You can actually edit and save your images in high resolution without posting at all. To learn to edit your pictures without the need to save on Instagram, kindly follow the steps below.
How to Edit Photos with Instagram and Save Locally Without Posting
- Launch the Instagram app and tap your profile icon from the bottom. Then, select the hamburger icon and move to Settings.
- Further, select Account, Original photos and toggle on Save Original Photos. Android users will find Original Posts instead of Original Photos. Once you have toggled the option, a copy of any post you make will be automatically saved locally to your device.
- Now, put your device on Airplane Mode or to deny network access.
- Launch Instagram and tap + to add a photo. Proceed to edit the photo to your taste and choose next till you are on the last page.
- Finally, do not add any caption or location. Just post the photo right away. Since Airplane mode is on, Instagram will not post the photo and a copy of the edited photo will be saved to your device.
You have successfully edited your picture with Instagram without posting. However, it is highly essential that you delete the attempted post from Instagram before you switch from Airplane mode. Failure to do these will get the post sent once the device has internet access.
You may also like:
- How to Download Instagram Reels on Android and iPhone
- Learn to Make WhatsApp Voice or Video Calls with Google Assistant
- How to Schedule Posts on Instagram
Found these tips on how to edit photos with Instagram and save locally without posting helpful? Kindly leave your comments below and remember to share with friends.