Would you like to add posts on Instagram without granting certain permissions to the app? Here, you will be learning how to post on Instagram without giving access to the camera, photos or mic.
By tradition, you can’t post on the Instagram app without granting certain permission. However, there is a way through which you can achieve this and bypass the process. The alternative way to post without the need to grant those permissions is through Instagram's mobile website.
You may also like:
- How to Create Instagram Reels; TikTok-Like Videos
- How to Hide Online Status and Disable Read Receipts on Instagram
- Learn to Add Music to Your Instagram Story
To try this, kindly follow the steps below.
How to Post on Instagram Without Giving Access to Camera, Photos or Mic
- Launch your mobile browser, visit the Instagram mobile website and log in.
- Proceed to upload a photo by tapping + located at the bottom of the screen.
- Then, tap Photo Library or you can select a new photo.
- Select your photo and edit, then tap Next.
- Further, add a caption and location to your post. You may also tag people if you like.
- Once you’re done, tap Share.
- To add a photo to your story, tap the camera logo from the top of the screen.
- Now, choose a photo or select a new one.
- Proceed to edit then Add to your story.
- Similarly, to add a video to your story on Android, open the video from Gallery and tap Share.
- Then, proceed by tapping Instagram Stories
Additionally, you can post a video to your Instagram feed using on Android. Open the video from Gallery, tap Share, then Instagram Feed. Proceed to edit the video, then Next. Further, add a caption then Share.
On iPhone devices, open the video from the Photos app then open the Share Sheet. Further, select Instagram and add a caption. Finally, tap OK when you’re done editing.
You may also like:
- Learn to Recharge Your Smartphone Using the Camera
- How to Stop Scammers from Stealing Your Phone Number
- How to Edit Photos with Instagram and Save Locally Without Posting
Found this post on how to post on Instagram without giving access to a camera, photos or mic helpful? Kindly leave your comments below. Also, remember to share this with friends.