Here, you will be learning how to make photo collages on Instagram story.
One of the few hacks of Instagram that remain unknown to many users us the ability to add photo collages on Instagram stories. Surprisingly, Instagram users can make photo collages on Instagram stories without the use of a third-party app whatsoever.
You may also like:
- How to Create an Emoji and Add to Your Device Keyboard
- What to do when Apple Music App is not Playing on iOS Devices
- How to Identify the Owner of a Phone Number
To start making photo collages on Instagram stories, kindly follow the steps explained below.
How to Make Photo Collages on Instagram Story
Add Collage on iPhone Devices
- Grab your device and launch the Instagram app.
- Proceed to tap the Camera icon on the screen and select a photo you like to post.
- Wait for the photo to load, then minimize the screen.
- Now, open the Photos app on the device, then select a second photo to add.
- Further, tap the share icon, then Copy photo.
- Also, minimize the screen and switch back to the Instagram app. A pop-up is displayed towards the bottom-left requesting to add the photo as a sticker.
- Select the option then resize, arrange and re-arrange until you’re satisfied.
- Besides, you can add more photos to the collage by repeating the process you took when adding the second photo.
- Finally, proceed to share your story.
Add Collage on Android Devices
- First, install Microsoft SwiftKey keyboard from Google Play, open after installation and give all necessary permission to the app.
- Now, go to Instagram Stories and create a background of any colour.
- When you’re done, tap the screen so the keyboard can display on your screen.
- Then, tap the sticker icon located at the top row of the keyboard, then the Pin icon from the bottom.
- Further, tap the camera icon and give permission to the app to access your media files. You will then be able to select any photo as a sticker.
- Repeat the step to add as many photos as possible and further arrange and re-arrange until you’re pleased.
You may also like:
- How to Recharge Your Smartphone Using the Camera
- How to Edit Photos with Instagram and Save Locally Without Posting
- Learn to Turn on Two-Factor Authentication on Instagram
Found this post on how to make photo collages on Instagram story helpful? Kindly leave your comments below. Also, remember to share this with friends.