Cable payments have been made easy with Access Bank. In this post, you will be learning how to pay for DStv, GOtv and StarTimes using Access Bank account.
All Access Bank customers can easily pay all their cable TV bills from their bank accounts. To learn how, kindly continue reading this post.
The easiest way to recharge your DStv, GOtv and StarTimes with Access Bank is by using the Access 901 USSD code or mobile banking app.
- How to Correct and Update BVN Details
- How to Add BVN Number to Your Bank Account
- Learn to Check Your DStv Subscription Expiry Date
How to Pay for DStv, GOtv and StarTimes using Access Bank Account
Access Bank Mobile App
Customers of Access Bank with an internet-enabled smartphone can install the mobile app and use it to pay for their cable services. The app can be easily installed on devices from Google Play for Android or App Store for iOS.
If you have just installed the app for the first time, then you will have to connect the app to your account before you can start using it for transactions. Launch the app, register your details and follow other instructions that follows.
The process of registering the app is quite simple. However, if you have any difficulty getting it done, kindly visit any Access Bank branch near you and seek for customer service support.
If you have registered the Access Bank mobile app correctly, simply follow the guide below to pay for your DStv, GOtv or StarTimes.
- Launch the app and sign-in by entering your registration details.
- Find and tap Bill Payment option within the app and select DStv, GOtv or StarTimes.
- Enter your smartcard or IUC number and select your preferred bouquet plan.
- Confirm your details, input your mobile banking pin and pay.
You have just successful made a payment for your cable TV. Afterwards, a receipt will be sent as a confirmation for this service.
Access Bank 901 USSD Code
Using the Access Bank USSD code is the easiest way to make cable bills payment. One of the reasons for this is that it doesn’t require internet access and can work on any type of device.
To pay for DStv, GOtv or StarTimes using USSD code, ensure you follow the instructions below.
- Dial *901# from your device and reply with 4 for Other Services.
- Further, choose 1 for Bill Payments and enter the corresponding digit for your cable TV service as displayed on your screen. It is usually, 1 for DStv and 2 for GOtv.
- Enter your smartcard or IUC number and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Confirm your input at the very last step before you make payment.
The USSD code works for cable payments only on SIMs linked with an Access Bank account.
- How to Pay for DStv Subscription Through ATMs and POS
- How to Pay Electricity Bills Online from GTBank Account
- Learn to Use Messenger Rooms on WhatsApp
Found this post helpful? Kindly input your comments below and also share the post with friends.