The PS5 DualSense controller comes with improved features like adaptive triggers. Here is how to connect your PS5 DualSense controller with Android and iOS.
PlayStation 5 was launched towards the end of 2020. The console comes with a single DualSense controller in the box which is an upgrade from the DualShock controller used in previous-generation PS games.
The controller comes with newly added features such as adaptive triggers and Bluetooth functionality. Adaptive triggers make players feel the tension and provide feedback of weapons in games while the Bluetooth functionality allows you to connect to different devices.
The DualSense controller retains the touchpad from the DualShock controller, has an inbuilt Bluetooth support and USB Type-C port allowing it to be easily used to connect to other devices.
- How to Disable Google Meet from Gmail
- Learn to Connect Your Smartphone to Projector
- How to Set up FaceTime on iPhone and Other iOS devices
To learn to connect your DualSense controller to Android and iOS devices, kindly follow these steps.
How to Connect PS5 Controller with Android and iOS devices
- You need to press and hold the PS button and Create button on your DualSense controller until the light around the trackpad starts flashing blue.
- On your mobile device, go to Settings >> Bluetooth >> Pair a new device (for Android users). iOS users should check the Other devices section list, the controller should be displayed already.
- Next, tap the controller and pair.
- How to Change the Name of an Android Device
- How to Add Widgets to Home Screen on iOS 14
- Learn to Automate Tasks on iPhone Using Shortcuts
Found this post on how to connect your PS5 DualSense controller with Android and iOS helpful? Kindly share!