Are you new to trading cryptocurrency on Binance? Here, we have discussed how to withdraw from Binance.
When you talk about the leading cryptocurrency exchangers around, you talk of Binance. Binance has its user base widespread across over 180 countries of the world. Binance is very easy to use by anyone, whether beginners or professionals. It also provides an academy where users can widen their knowledge of cryptocurrency.
Binance now supports a wide range of services to make life easier for any crypto person. However, to effect different regulations from different countries, it has since implemented a reliable user verification method to limit some of its controversial services.
- How to Delete a Cash App Account
- How $30 billion worth of Bitcoins are lost for life
- Learn to Check People Tracking your Facebook Account
If you are new to Binance and would like to know how to withdraw your cryptocurrency, we have got you covered. Kindly follow the guide that has been provided below.
How to Withdraw from Binance
Withdrawing funds on Binance depends on the type of cryptocurrency at hand. Actually, some crypto can be withdrawn to multiple or different blockchains while the time span involved in funds differ on the method you're using.
To make crypto withdrawals, a certain number of confirmations is required by each blockchain before it shows up in your wallet. Also, the respective blockchain explorer can help you check the status of your transaction.
For instance, if you are withdrawing BNB to Trust Wallet, this is how it’s done.
- Go to Binance and log in to your account. Now, go to Wallet >> Fiat and Spot and click on Withdraw
- Choose the Crypto tab and the cryptocurrency you want to withdraw.
- Select the network you would like to make your withdrawal on if the cryptocurrency is issued on multiple networks. For example, BNB is issued on Binance Chain as a BEP-2 token and on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) as a BEP-20 token.
- Next, tap on BNB in your Trust Wallet, then Receive.
- Proceed to copy your BNB address and paste it in the Recipient's BNB Address on the Binance withdrawal page.
- Finally, click Submit, then Send Code. A six-digit code is sent to your mail for confirmation. Enter your 2FA code and click Submit. Now you can check your outgoing withdrawals in your Transaction history.
Sometimes, Binance suspends withdrawals due to technical upgrades but will inform you in such cases. If you notice that your withdrawal is taking much unnecessary time, please ensure you reach out to Binance customer support.
How to Withdraw Fiat Currency from Binance
- Go to Binance and log in to your account.
- Go to Wallet >> Fiat and Spot and click on Withdraw.
- Choose the Fiat tab and select the fiat currency you'd like to withdraw and the payment method. Payment methods are based on your selected currency and region.
- Next, enter the required details and follow the instructions.
- Finally, enter your verification code to confirm the withdrawal.
- How to Track Phone Calls with No Suspicion
- How to Hide Facebook Friends List from Everyone
- Opinion: How can technology improve financial performance?
We have come to the end of this post on how to withdraw from Binance. Please share the post with friends.