Did you know that smartphone users spend 88% of their time on smartphones using apps? Not surprising, considering that apps are what make smartphones “smart.” Here, we have discussed the 4 app development tools you need to use.
App developers have built a career by providing practical, fun, and interactive apps to smartphone users worldwide. These smartphone apps are a goldmine expected to generate a staggering $935 billion in revenue by 2023. However, developing an app is quite a daunting task, especially if you don’t have the right app development tools to help you out.
- Best Credit Cards for Young Adults
- How To Choose a Motherboard For Ryzen
- High Paying Online Business that You Can Learn
Knowing how to build an app is the first step; the next is knowing what app development tools to use for the best results. Today, we’ll be highlighting four of the best tools for app developments you must have in your arsenal.
Sencha is the best choice for creating native apps compatible with iOS, Android, and even blackberry. It’s among the most versatile app development tools, especially for business apps.
- Wide support for animations and enhanced touch events
- Easy to translate with tools like Phonegap
- Enjoys considerable Webkit browser support
Sencha is a great tool if you’re premising your app development on customer satisfaction. That’s because it etches its framework on responsiveness.
Although most developers know Framework 7as a platform for creating native iPhone Apps, it has started branching into the Android domain. It uses a mobile HTML framework that’s easy to interpret and manipulate.
Some key features of Framework 7 include:
- HTML layout that works with CSS and JS files
- Pre-made UI elements like popups and listviews
- Allows custom application styles
Framework 7 is an easy-to-use development tool for iOS apps. However, it may not be compatible with all platforms.
Appcelerator is a hit with developers since it requires fewer lines of code for mobile apps. Appcelerator can develop both native and cross-platform applications but inclines more towards business apps. Appcelerator has specific features for platforms, including APIs and UIs.
Thanks to its open marketplace, developers and users from everywhere can share templates and modules to make app development a breeze. Some features of Appcelerator include:
- Incredible support for OS releases
- Instance access to platform-specific API
Appcelerator is great for beginners and professionals alike. If you need a native app that can harness all its platform’s features, look no further than Appcelerator.
Power Apps is a platform that allows rapid development for custom business apps. Developers can build business apps and connect them to various database platforms. They can do all this without writing a single line of code.
Power Apps provide immense workflow and logic capabilities essential for business apps. Some key features of Power Apps are:
- An extensible platform allowing interaction with metadata and data sources
- Power Apps Portals Studio
- Power Platform Admin Center for managing app environments
There are lots of things to do with Power Apps to ensure you develop effective apps for business.
App Development Tools to Make Your Work Easier
The above app development tools should help make developing apps a cakewalk. Give them a whirl, and see how they work for you.
- How to Watch Mega Millions Drawing
- Affiliate marketing: The Short-Cut to Excellent Profit
- How to Make $100 Daily from any Ad Network
For more insightful content, check out the other posts on the site.