In this post, you will be learning how to change iPhone wallpaper automatically on iOS 14.
iPhone users can now change wallpaper automatically on their device. The iOS 14.3, latest iOS update with the Shortcuts app allows wallpaper automation helping you change your iPhone's wallpaper automatically.
- How to Convert JPG to PDF for Free
- How to Download YouTube Videos in Bulk on Android
- 7 Unknown WhatsApp Must Try Features for iPhone Users
- How to Use Nearby Share to Send Files on Android Devices
Below are the steps involved in automating wallpaper on iPhone devices. If your device is running the latest software update (iOS 14.3), you can be sure that the whole process will work for you.
How to Change Wallpaper Automatically on iPhone
- First, install the Shortcuts app on your iPhone device and go to Settings >> Shortcuts >> Enable Allow Untrusted Shortcuts.
- Now, download Auto Wallpaper shortcut (Download Link) by tapping Get Shortcut on the page. You will be redirected to the Shortcuts app.
- Further, scroll down to the bottom and tap Add Untrusted Shortcut.
- Go back to My Shortcuts and tap the three-dots on the AutoWall shortcut. Now, tap Allow Access, then OK to give AutoWall permission to use your photos. You can now select the folders you want its pictures to be used as automatic wallpapers.
- Finally, once the folder is selected, tap Done to save.
- You have successfully set up automatic wallpaper shortcut. Now, you need to set up the automation process.
How to Set Up Wallpaper Automation on iPhone
- Create personal automation from the Shortcuts app from Shortcuts app >> Automation >> Create Personal Automation.
- Now, select the Time-of-Day option and set the time and frequency for your automation on the next screen.
- Once you’re done, tap Next. On the next screen, tap Add Action and search for the Run Shortcut action and select it.
- Further, tap Shortcut and select AutoWall from the available Shortcuts lists.
- Now, tap Next and disable Ask Before Running. This is to ensure that the automation is done automatically.
- Finally, tap Done to end the whole process.
Once it clocks the time you have set for the automation, your iPhone home and lock screen wallpaper will change automatically.
- How to Delete a Cash App Account
- How to Add Special Effects to Instagram Messages
- Important Tips for Starting and Taking an Online Class
- What to do when Apple Music App is not Playing on iOS Devices
Found this post helpful on how to change iPhone wallpaper automatically on iOS 14? Kindly share with friends.