In this post, you will be learning how to cancel Amazon Prime Membership.
Amazon Prime offers a free trial for users to use primevideo.com. After the trial period, they are charged a $5.99 monthly fee to continue enjoying the service.
However, cancelling the Amazon Prime Video membership does not come easy. The option is hidden in a way forcing users to pay for the service.
- How to Remove Filter from TikTok Video
- Make Voice and Video Calls on WhatsApp Web
- Download YouTube Videos in Bulk on Android
- How to Download Instagram Photos, Videos and Stories
How to Cancel Amazon Prime Membership
Amazon Prime membership free trial lasts for 30 days. You can also take advantage of the trial period. But, if you don't want to be charged for Prime Video account, you must ensure you cancel Amazon Prime Membership before the free-trial ends. Else, you might need to resolve into requesting a refund which could take about 30 days to be processed.
The information you were provided with found in the official Amazon Prime welcome email when you subscribe to Amazon Prime Video free-trial is what you need to stop the service. However, if you have deleted this mail, no problem. There is an alternative route to stop the service from Amazon video profile.
How to Cancel Amazon Prime Membership from Mail
Kindly follow the steps below to terminate Amazon Prime service free-trial service from the welcome mail.
- Find the mail sent to you to confirm Amazon Prime Video free-trial.
- Towards the end of the message, find and tap Your Account.
- On page load, log in to your Amazon Prime Video account.
- There, you can see information related to your accounts like monthly fee, payment method, next billing date, end membership and other related information.
- Now, tap End Membership.
- From the next screen, you can choose to keep membership and end on the due date.
- Choose End membership on the due date and Amazon Prime Video free-trial will not be renewed when it expires.
How to Cancel Amazon Prime Video via Website
- Visit primevideo.com on your web browser and Sign in to your Amazon Prime Video account.
- When you are logged in, proceed to tap Profile icon then, Account & Settings.
- Now, tap End Membership then, End membership on the next billing date.
- Membership will be cancelled when free-trial expires and won’t be renewed.
How to Cancel Amazon Prime on App
- Start the Prime Video app already installed on your smartphone.
- Now, sign in to your account and tap My Stuff from the bottom-right, then Settings icon.
- Further, tap Manage Account then, End Membership.
- A notice is displayed asking if you want to end your membership.
- Tap End and that is it.
- Best Coding Games, Toys and Apps for Kids
- How to Download Books on B-ok.org for Free
- 5 Best Free Music Websites to Download Songs
- Download Instagram Reels on Android and iPhone
Found this post on helpful? Kindly share the post with friends.