In this post, you will be learning how to delete your Spotify account.
Spotify remains one of the best music platforms around. But, with many alternatives like Apple, Amazon and Google Play Music offering the same services with YouTube Red shows and an ad-free YouTube experience, one might have a second thought or make a u-turn on using Spotify.
Deleting your Spotify account may not be the best thing to do. If you are a premium user, you might want to consider downgrading to a free account than lose your account outrightly.
- How to Get More Followers on Instagram
- How to Disable or Delete Instagram Reels
- Learn to Create a Quiz with Google Forms
If you have found Spotify not right for you. There is no reason you shouldn’t stop using it. Just follow the procedure below to delete your Spotify account.
How to Delete Your Spotify Account
To get rid of your Spotify account, just follow the set of instructions listed below:
- Visit spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/ from your web browser and log in from upper-right using your login credentials. You will be taken through some set of on-screen questions.
- Next, click Subscription and select I want to close my Spotify account permanently.
- Proceed and click Close Account and agree to the confirmation displayed on-screen.
Note: When you delete your Spotify account, you will lose your username, and you can’t use the same username in the future in case you change your mind.
Besides, all your saved music, playlists and followers will be deleted and irretrievable.
- Working ways to mine Bitcoins
- How to Add Music to Instagram Story
- How to Edit Details on your Google Account
- Successfully Delete a Facebook Account Permanently
Found this post helpful? Kindly share the post with friends.