Getting rid of image backgrounds doesn’t have to be hard. Here are 3 simple ways to remove background from your photos using both online and offline procedures.
Removing background from images is not an easy job for many basically because it requires using software like Photoshop. Some even pay graphics designers just to help them achieve this.
Fortunately, technology has evolved, things have changed and life has become easier. With the presence of online tools that can help you remove bgs automatically for free.
- How to Design a Logo on Android using Canva
- Repost on Instagram With Your Android Phone
- How to Make a Resume with your LinkedIn Profile
- How to Create and Modify Username on Windows 10
3 Simple Ways to Remove Background From Your Photos
Here, I will discuss 3 methods that work across devices and will help to remove your photo backgrounds in no time.
Remove.bg Tool lets you remove background in a single click. It is as easy as dragging and dumping a picture on the tool and watch it strip off the background. Remove.bg works on Android, iOS and even PCs that run Windows or Mac.
To use the tool,
- Launch your favourite browser and visit remove.bg.
- Use the Upload Image tool or just drag and drop and image on the page.
- Wait a while for the background to be removed and download back to your device.
For easier and faster editing, you can install the app from Google Play Store on your Android device. The tool works the same way on mobile and PC. However, it requires an internet connection.
Background Erase Tool
Background Erase Tool helps to remove background from images on iPhones and iPads for free. It requires little effort and does not add watermarks to images.
- To use Background Erase tool, first install and open the app, then:
- Tap Load a new Photo and give the app permission to access your images.
- Next, select a photo and crop to contain only the main part.
- Now, tap Done and Save.
It works in a similar with Remove.bg but does not require the internet to work.
Photoshop CC 2020 can be used to remove background from an image with the new feature called Adobe Sensei. It helps to remove the background of a photo image with little effort.
Here is how:
- Start Photoshop and click File >> Load an Image.
- Next, click Window >> Properties >> Remove Background. This will remove the background from your picture.
- You can then choose to add a different background or save the image outrightly. To save, click File >> Save As >> .png image format.
- Send Whatsapp Messages To Non-Contacts
- How to Edit Details on your Google Account
- 5 Best Tools that Make Organization at Work a Breeze
- How to Remove Virus From Your Infected Android Smartphone
Found this post helpful? Kindly share with friends.