Are you interested in learning how to make your cable payments per day, week or month? Here, you will be learning how to pay for Startimes subscription per day using One card.
Recently, Startimes improved on its subscription model to allow users to renew their Startimes Subscription pay per day, per week and per month. As a result, you can watch your favourite channels with as low as ₦50 per day, ₦100 for 3 days or ₦500 for 7 days.
You may also like:
- Get 8x Recharge Bonus and Free WhatsApp With MTN Yafun Yafun Bonus
- How to get Free ₦2000 with ₦100 Recharge for Call/SMS & data on MTN Pulse
- How To Make Bank Transfers Using GTBank 737 USSD Code
- Learn to Check NIN Number on Your Phone Using USSD
The subscription model will unlock over 40 channels and ket you watch Italian League, French League 1, German Bundesliga and the Chinese League football matches.
One Card is popularly known in Nigeria as a multi-purpose recharge card that can be used as a voucher to recharge your mobile lines including MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9Mobile. Also, it can be used to Pay for Startimes Subscription per day, week and month. It is sold in ₦50, ₦100, ₦200 and ₦500 vouchers.
How to Pay for Startimes Subscription Per Day using One Card
- Buy an amount of One card voucher from recharge card vendors ( say ₦50 for 1 day or ₦100 for 3 days view).
- Then, scratch the surface of the voucher to reveal the PIN.
- Further, grab your mobile phone and dial *979*9*PIN number* Decoder IUC number#.
- If successful, you will receive a success notification and if not you will have to try it one more time.
- Finally, wait for at least 5 minutes and you will see the stations showing.
Note: You can pay using this method from any mobile phone and network. That is to say, it does not necessarily need to be from the SIM registered with the Startimes decoder.
You may also like:
- How to Pay for GOtv Subscription from your Mobile Phone
- How to Pay for DStv Subscription from Your Mobile Phone
- Get Free 3.5GB Data and ₦7000 Airtime on MTN
Found this post on how to pay for Startimes subscription per day using One card helpful? Kindly leave your comments below. Lastly, don't forget to share this post with friends.