Sometimes, we got stuck with the default network made with our Mifi due to the fact that it was made to work with that SIM network alone. Therefore, to give you a heads-up you need to use Mifi, I will be teaching you how to unlock your Mifi to work with all SIMs including Swift/Smile Mifi.
Some Popular Mifi Pictures
You may also like:
- How To Use Your Android Phone As A Computer Modem
- Learn to Lock and Unlock Your PC with USB Drive
- How to Unlock iPhone SE 2020 for All SIMs
Unlocking Your Mifi to Work with All SIMs
- Huawei MiFi modem
- Download DC unlocked Huawei Modem/router unlock code calculator for free and generate the first code for free.
- Make sure your phone is connected to the internet to generate the code.
How to Unlock Your Mifi to Work with All Sims including Swift/Smile Mifi
- Power off your Huawei MiFi modem.
- Note down the IMEI Number of your modem.
- Insert any network SIM and turn on your MiFi modem.
- Connect with the modem to your PC or phone. In case you are prompted to log in, use admin as username and password.
- Type http://192.168.8.1 into your browser. This will indicate an invalid or locked SIM with a pop-up to enter the unlock code
- Enter the unlock code generated with your IMEI from the unlocked code calculator.
- Proceed to advance settings, then to sim seeing and further to unlock the device.
- Now enter the unlock code and apply.
You may also like:
- How to Get Free MTN 500MB Data Bonus
- Learn to Pay for Startimes Subscription Per Day using One Card
- How to Easily Unlock Infinix Note 3 Without Any Software
Now that you've successfully unlocked your MiFi modem, I will appreciate it if you could share this post with your friends.
If you are still struggling with this, then consider speaking to an expert. Leicester IT and Software Support have amazing engineers that can help with IT services and software. They can provide support for businesses and companies in the UK.