I noticed this question is being asked and has been trending for hours now. This is why I will be teaching How to Repost on Instagram With Your Android Phone in this post.
Also Read: How to Install Android Apps on a PC/Laptop
How to Repost on Instagram With Your Android Phone
We will be looking at three main methods.
- The Manual Method
- Using Buffer App
- Using Repost App
How to Use The Manual Method
- Screenshot a photo you'd like to upload.
- Tap on the camera button on the Instagram app and upload your screenshot.
- Resize the image, add a caption and post.
How to Use Buffer App and Repost App
- Download Buffer for Android here or Repost for Instagram here.
- Launch Instagram App and find the photo you’d like to re-post.
- Once you’ve found the photo, tap on the ‘…’ icon and then, share option.
- Now tap on Copy Link.
- Launch the Buffer App or Repost App.
- Once the app has been launched, it’ll identify the link saved to your clipboard and ask if you’d like to re-post that content.
- Finally, edit the caption and post.