WhatsApp Web is available for the kind of people who spend most of their time with laptop/PC. In case you are one of them, this post will guide you on how to use WhatsApp on laptop and PC.
- How to Add A Quiz to Instagram Story
- 6 Features of WhatsApp Web You Don’t Know
- 5 Cool Things You Don’t Know You Can Do With WhatsApp
- How To Reply Whatsapp Messages Without Appearing Online
How to Use WhatsApp on Laptop and PC
- On your computer, launch the browser you prefer to use and visit https://web.whatsapp.com. A QR code will pop up onscreen on your PC.
- Launch WhatsApp on your phone and navigate to the settings menu and select WhatsApp Web. This will open a QR reader on your phone.
- Point your phone camera at your PC screen so the QR reader can read the code and you will be automatically logged-into WhatsApp on the web.
You can access WhatsApp as you visit other websites with your browser. You will receive notifications anytime you have new messages as long as your PC is connected to the internet.
- 6 WhatsApp Features Not Available on Web Version
- How to Use Your Android Phone as a Spy Camera
- How to Know If Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp
Enjoy connecting with friends on the PC!