In this post, you will be learning how to play GTA 5 on Android smartphones using Steam Link.
GTA is one of the best games around. The GTA 5 edition belongs to the GTA franchise and it is still very popular seven years after it was released.
GTA 5 can be enjoyed on mobile devices. Although, the game isn't directly available for mobile users. With apps like Steam Link, you can bring the fun in GTA to your mobile.
- How to Create a Quiz with Google Forms
- Tips to Remove a Hacker from Your Phone
- Where to Buy Phones on Credit Now and Pay Later
Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can play GTA 5 on your smartphone using Steam Link.
How to Play GTA 5 on Android smartphones using Steam Link
To play GTA 5 with Steam Link, you need a good mobile device and a good working internet connection.
Now, proceed with the steps given below to use Steam Link to play GTA 5 on Android.
- First, download the Steam Link app on your device from the Google Play Store page.
- Next, pair your mobile device to the Steam application on PC and click Start Playing. The screens will transition to the Big Picture Mode and be mirrored.
- You can now select GTA 5 from the Steam library and tap Play.
That is how to enjoy your favourite game on Android.
- Pokémon GO v0.201.0 APK MOD Free Download
- How to Change the Name of an Android Device
- How to Hide Facebook Friends List from Everyone
Found this post helpful? Please share!