Here are some useful tips you should always consider when you repost stories on Instagram.
Before you proceed, you might need to see this to learn how to repost Instagram posts as stories.
Some Useful Tips to Repost Instagram Stories
Change background colour
Ensure you follow these steps to change background colour in an Instagram story.
- Ensure you have properly set up your Instagram story then tap the draw icon and select the colour selector tool.
- Choose from the available colours or use the colour picker tool.
- Now tap and hold anywhere around your post and the background colour will change.
- Set up your Instagram story then tap the sticker icon
- Tap GIF then, search for your favourite GIF.
- Select the GIF and it will be added to your story.
- After you have properly set up your Instagram story, tap the sticker icon and select GIF.
- Now type “collage alphabets” or “collage letters” in the search bar to get GIFs for English alphabets.
- You can then use each letter to create your text.
Create drop shadows
- Set up your Instagram story and tap the text button.
- You can select any font to write your text.
- Repeat step 2 using a different colour.
- Now, place both texts on each other in a way that both texts will be shown looking like a drop shadow.
Add a glow
- Set up your Instagram story and tap the draw icon.
- Select the glow pen and pick any colour.
- Now, draw zig-zag lines around the photo.
- Further, use the eraser tool to remove the lines drawn and this will leave the photo glowing.
These are the 5 useful tips to repost on Instagram.
- How to Add A Quiz to Instagram Story
- How to Add Music to Your Instagram Story
- Learn to Create Instagram Reels; TikTok-Like Videos
If you have found this post helpful, kindly leave your comments below and remember to share the post with friends.