People need a video editor at some point in their life. This could be for reasons such as adding text to the video or adding effects to spice it up more. On this page, you will be learning how to add texts to videos, and style texts in Adobe Premiere Pro.
Adding some texts to a video file or making a video look more attractive with Premiere Pro is very easy and will be shown to you below.
- How to Disable or Delete Instagram Reels
- Download YouTube Videos in Bulk on Android
- Learn to Make Video Calls with WhatsApp Web
- How to Make Voice and Video Calls on WhatsApp Web
How to Add Texts to Videos in Adobe Premiere Pro
- First, you need to import the video file you want to add text to. Next, you can create a text layer by doing as explained below.
- To create a layer, select the Type Tool which uses the capital letter T on the timeline. Now, proceed and click the video in the program monitor to create a graphic layer.
- After that step, a text box will be created on the video and a graphic layer will appear on the timeline.
- To create a text layer using shortcut buttons, press CTRL+T keys on Windows or CMD+T on Mac devices. You can specify the duration of the text layer by just dragging it to the left or right.
How to Change Text Properties in Effect Controls
You can make your text bold, in italics, or add any other properties of your choice by doing this.
- First, select all part of the texts by pressing CTRL+A on Windows or CMD+A on Mac. Now, move to the Effect Controls tab located on the left side of the screen. Here, you will see a list of options you can work with. Next, you may scroll down to see your text and click on it.
- Next, you can now change its font and size. You can also scroll down to see and use the buttons that allow you to switch the text from normal to bold, italics, underline, and more.
How to Style Texts in Adobe Premiere Pro
To change the text colour or add other cool effects, here is what you need.
- To change the colour of the text, you need to click the fill tab. Also, you can choose your preferred colour for the text.
- Under, you can find the option to apply a stroke to the text. This will help to give it a better look.
- You can now add background and give a shadow effect to the text for more depth.
How to Change Text Position Using the Transform Tool
Using the transform tool, you can adjust the size and position of the text. Here's how to use it.
The transform tool can be used to re-adjust the text according to how you want it seen. It can be found under the Appearance tab.
To use the tool, you need to drag left or right on the position axis, then you can adjust the text on the frame. Also, you can hit V from your keyboard or drag the text box inside the video frame using the mouse.
We have just discussed some good ways to add texts to your videos in Adobe Premiere Pro. Hope this helps!
- How to Remove Filter from TikTok Video
- How to Cancel Amazon Prime Membership
- Learn How Much RAM Should a Smartphone Have
- How to Set up FaceTime on iPhone and Other iOS devices