I am sure that most Android phone users are unaware that it can be used as a spy camera. In this post, you will be learning how to use your Android phone as a spy camera.
- How To Buy Goods Online On Jumia
- Ways To Post Free Ads Online In Nigeria
- How to use Google Calculator or Calculate with Google
How to Use Your Android Phone as a Spy Camera
You can actually achieve this task by installing an app called IP WebCam. IP Webcam turns your phone into a network camera with multiple viewing options, view your camera on any platform with VLC player or web browser and stream video inside WiFi network without internet access.
Features of IP WebCam
- Video upload to Dropbox, SFTP, FTP, and Email using Filoader plugin
- Video recording in WebM, MOV, MKV or MPEG4 (on Android 4.1+)
- Audio streaming in wav, opus, and AAC (AAC requires Android 4.1+)
- Motion detection with the sound trigger, Tasker integration.
- Date, time and battery level video overlay.
- Sensor data acquisition with online web graphing.
- Videochat support (video stream only for Windows and Linux via a universal MJPEG video streaming driver)
- Cloud push notifications on motion and sound, cloud recording for motion-triggered records, online video broadcasting powered by Ivideon.
- Extensive baby and pet monitor features night vision, motion detection, sound detection.
How to Install IP WebCam
To start using your device as a spycam, you need to install IP WebCam on your device from Google Play here.
- Learn to Identify the Owner of a Phone Number
- How to Download Videos and Animations from Twitter
- How to Remove Virus From Your Infected Android Smartphone