The MTN 1GB daily free browsing is still working, we’ve taken it upon ourselves to create an ehi file with an unlocked SSH account. How do I mean, you can now change the SSH account by yourself, but it does not mean that you can change or check the host since it isn’t that necessary. We shall be discussing in detail, How To Create An SSH Account For HTTP Injector (MTN 1GB Daily Freebrowsing).
The reason why we created this, is to allow everyone to uses their own SSH account that they create. This is because, SSH accounts are the main reason why ehi files expire, so it’s better you create your own. Lest I forget, you may check out this post on How to create an SSH account for yourself, because, you are going to need it.
After uploading the file, I got some messages from people that indicated that it is working for them, but some said otherwise. That’s why I’m writing down this post, to explain it in detail to them.
If you are hearing about HTTP Injector for the first time or you need to know how and where to download, please follow this link.
Still Blazing: Glo Free Browsing Cheat for October 2018
How To Create An SSH Account For HTTP Injector (MTN 1GB Daily Freebrowsing)
- Create your SSH account from skyssh.com. They offer 5-day SSH accounts and they are really fast.
- Just after creating your SSH account, make sure you copy down the Server IP/Host, Username and Password somewhere, to make it easier for you to use it.
- Now, launch the HTTP Injector and import the pinned configuration file.
- Tap this sign ≡ > SSH Settings. Type in your own SSH account info into the required space.
- For your SSH Host, type in your Server IP/Host (220.127.116.11), for the SSH Port, always use 443.
- Now type in the username you have in your just-created SSH account, same as the password you have in the SSH account.
Recommended: How to Get Free MTN 500MB Data Bonus in October 2018
Go back to the HTTP Injector main page, hit connect. It will connect within 5-10 seconds, sometimes, it won’t, instead, it will give you a Connection Lost error. That means that there is an error in the SSH account or the account server is not good enough. Then I advise you to look for another site that you need to use in creating an SSH account.
Thanks for your visit to Talk Technologies!
Remember to drop your comments and share this post on How To Create An SSH Account For HTTP Injector (MTN 1GB Daily Freebrowsing) with friends.
Editors Pick: Glo Free Browsing Cheat for October 2018
Also, Remember to like our Facebook Page!