A few days back, one of our readers from South Africa was asking for free browsing cheat for his country. I am happy today to bring to you, How to Browse for Free in any Country.
Also Read: How to Make Money Online By Binary Trading
Before we proceed, you should know that based on your own service provider you need to do some research on your open configuration.
Now let's go down to the business.
How to Browse for Free in any Country (First Part)
- To browse free in any country, you will need to follow these instructions all through.
- Visit https://www.tcpvpn.com/ and select a server near your location e.g. Europe.
- Now select your country or a country near yours, e.g. the Netherlands.
- Select a server and below it, click CREATE USERNAME AND PASSWORD.
- Enter your details i.e. the username and password.
- After doing this, your server is created automatically and you will get this informations below displayed to you.
Still Blazing: How to Get 36GB Free Data and ₦13200 Airtime Bonus on Glo
- Now, visit this link for a proxy.
- Check for the proxy of the same country you used earlier. (During my set-up, my proxy is the same as the IP 126.96.36.199)
- Also, check the ports open. (We will be using 80 or 8080 as our port.
How to Browse for Free in any Country (Second Part)
- Install Http injector from Google Play Store Here.
- Launch the app after installation.
- On the Top-most Right Hand Corner, there are 3 horizontal lines, click it to open the menu and click on “SSH SETTINGS”
- You will use the same info used in the First Step here.
(In my case)
SSH HOST: 188.8.131.52 (or nl.tcpvpn.com if your server doesn't have an ip ,depending on the ssh server provider)
SSH port: 22
- Navigate back to the main page, click the menu again and go to “PAYLOAD GENERATOR”.
- You'll need to do some checks on Google based on your network provider and your country as I mentioned at the beginning of this tutorial.
In my case (taking Nigeria as a case study), I will set as below:
URL/ HOST: m.facebook.com
EXTRA HEADER: (TICK THE FOLLOWING) ONLINE HOST , FORWARD HOST , KEEP ALIVE
- Click GENERATE PAYLOAD (at the end of the page of the software)
- Now that the payload has been generated, find below this line, the “REMOTE PROXY” line.
- Click that and a small pop-up with 2 boxes should come above. Set it as below;
PROXY IP/HOST : 184.108.40.206
Port : 80
- Click SAVE, click START from the main page and check if it's connected.
Now continue to enjoy your free browsing in any country you are till the second coming of Jesus Christ.
Editors Pick: How to Save Data while you Blog and Blog like a Pro
Remember to drop your comments and share this post on How to Browse for Free in any Country with friends.