We shall be discussing How to Send Money with Western Union in this post.
The Western Union Company is an American financial services and communications company that has been trusted for 165 Years for sending money to over 200 countries in 130 currencies with more than 500000 agent locations and 100000 ATMs.
It offers a reliable and efficient way to send money to other countries in the world.
How to Send Money with Western Union
Recommended: How to Open PayPal Account in Nigeria
To send money through Western Union Online, follow the procedure below.
- Simply visit the Western Union Website.
- Click on the Estimate Price.
- Enter the amount you would like to send, the country and city of the recipient.
- Select your mode of sending the money (You can Send Online, Send in Person, Send with Phone or Use Mobile App to send).
- Select the payment method (This can be your Credit/Debit card or bank account).
- Follow the instructions that follow and send the money.
After sending the money, you can learn to track the status of the transaction Here.
Thanks for reading this post, kindly share with friends!