Would you like to check your bank account balance without internet access? USSD is the right way! Here is all Nigeria banks USSD code for checking account balance in 2020.
- All Nigeria Banks Transfer Codes and Mobile Phone USSD Codes
- How to Pay Electricity Bills Online from GTBank Account
- All Subscribers Can Now Activate Airtel 3GB Data For N1000 in 2020; Learn How
All Nigeria Banks USSD Code for Checking Account Balance in 2020
- Dial *901*5# on your phone.
- Or send an SMS with the keyword “BAL” SPACE “10 Digit Account Number” Example: “BAL 9876543210” as SMS to 08160000612.
- Dial*326*0# on your phone.
- Dial*770# from your phone and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Dial *894*00#.
- To check you balance, dial *737*6*1#.
- Dial 322*082# (for MTN, Airtel, and 9Mobile numbers) and dial *805*082# (for GLO numbers only).
- Dial *919*00#.
- Dial *389*215#.
- Dial *389*032#
- Send “Bal” to 20123. (SMS cost N10)
- Dial *945*0# to check your balance.
- Dial *966*00#.
- Dial *833*6#.
Jaiz Bank Code
- Dial *773# and follow the on-screen instruction.
- Dial *822*6#.
Dial *322# and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Why You Should Open A Domiciliary Account
- How to Pay for GOtv Subscription from your Mobile Phone
- How to Pay for StarTimes Subscription from your Mobile Phone
If you think there is an error in the list or a bank was omitted, kindly let me know through your comment.
Found this post on all Nigeria banks USSD code for checking bank account balance helpful? Kindly leave your comments below and remember to share the post with friends.