Here we have some of the Best 5 Programming Languages for Beginners. Although, there are other languages but I have chosen only the best five among them. However, if you have planned to learn one of these languages, then it’s a good idea to know some basic points about them.
Also Read: 10 Ways to Make Money Online for Beginners
Best 5 Programming Languages for Beginners
- It is popular in both web and mobile browsers.
- Also, it is a scripting language which was originally used on the Webs.
- This language is interactive and dynamic as it enhances web pages by creating different effects.
- It is integrated with and embedded in HTML or ASP files, and runs directly from the web page.
- Python is an object-oriented programming language having clarity and strength with dynamic semantics.
- It is generally simple, easy to learn and therefore is one of the best choices for the beginner programmers.
- Its name is derived from a comedy group name called “Monty Python” .
- It was created by Guido Van Rossum.
- It is a great language that is used for data analysis, artificial, and backend web development.
- Game and application development is also done by the developers.
- It is an interpreted programming language. So, it is not necessary for the compilation.
- Google, Yahoo Maps, YouTube, Dropbox etc. use Python.
Recommended: 7 Unknown Things you can do with your Android phone
- Ruby was developed by Yukihiro “Matz” Matsumoto in 1993.
- There were two names chosen before it was named as Ruby: (1) Coral (2) Ruby. The second one became the name for this language.
- Airbnb, Hulu, Kickstarter, Github etc. have used this language for these websites.
- Also, it is an object-oriented language, dynamic, reflective programming language.
- It was developed mostly on Linux. So, it works well on all the platforms.
- Java is another popular object-oriented programming language which was created by James Gosling.
- Sun Microsystems released the first public implementation as Java 1.0 in 1996.
- It is widely used for Android application development.
- Most fo the syntaxes of Java has been derived from other programming languages. They are C and C++.
- Further, it is a high-level programming language.
- This was called “Oak ” at the beginning which was named after a tree name.
- It was built with the philosophy of “write once, run anywhere” (WORA).
- Java software development kit (SDK) is required for the program development.
Editor's Pick: How to Start A Blog and Make Money
- The full form of PHP is Hypertext Preprocessor.
- It is used as a general-purpose programming language, designed for Web development.
- PHP scripts can only be interpreted on a server that has PHP installed. So, it runs on the server-side only.
- It was originally created by Rasmus Lerdorf in 1994.
- PHP runs on different platforms( Unix, Linux, Windows.)
- It supports many databases like MySQL, Sybase, Oracle etc.
- Its main use is for enhancing web pages by creating usernames and passwords, login details, picture galleries, forums etc. So, it allows for the creation of dynamic websites that interact with databases.
- It is called the Preprocessor because PHP codes are processed before sending them to the browsers.
- It is easy for learning and powerful too.
- PHP is open source and can be updated and advanced by users with the purpose of improvement.
I hope you found this post helpful. I am hoping to see your comments. Lastly, don't forget to share with friends.