Best Android Apps For Rooting Smartphone Without PC. As we all know that rooting gives us full permission to our Smartphone, many are still finding it difficult rooting their Android phones. Rooting the smartphone has a lot to offer and it can be done easily without a PC with the help of the following apps listed without risk to your device.
This App will give you exactly want you have been looking for. It has existed for years already but still valuable and many are still using it as of now. This App has been tested out and worked perfectly fine on many MTK devices including Tecno M3, Q1, H5, N7, D5, P9, M7, D9, M5, P5, S3, S5, and phantom Z.
Best Android Apps For Rooting Smartphone Without PC
List Of Best Apps For Rooting Your Android Devices Without PC
1. Kingroot APK APP: This one of the best Rooting App I have used over the years now, it does not require the use of PC. It’s probably one of the best since is compatible with Android device from 2.2 and above (Lollipop). It requires the use of an internet connection and only takes less than 40 seconds to complete root.
How To Root My Android Smartphone Using KingRoot APK App
- Download the king root app (DOWNLOAD HERE)
- Open the app installed and tap on the centre button to initiate the root process.
- When your phone has been successfully rooted by Kingroot, you will see a white mark inside the centre circle button plus a blue tab at the button of the app.
- Now reboot your device and install. root checker app from play store to verify your root.
People Also Read: 6 Best Free Antivirus Apps for Android
2. Framaroot APK APP: With the use of FramaRoot, you can root your device in a few steps without any PC. I will further show you how to root your device using Framaroot.
How to root your device using Framaroot
- Enable “Unknown source” so that your device can install apps from other websites.
- Go to “developer mode” and enable USB Debugging (if you don’t have developer mode, go to Settings>>About phone>>tap on “BUILD NUMBER ” seven times and you will notice a message telling you that “you are now a developer”).
Now you can follow this procedure;
- Now, download the Framaroot app. (DOWNLOAD HERE)
- Open the installed app and Tap on ” Barahir or Boromir” after selecting either ‘Install SuperSU‘ or ‘execute script‘.
- Now, wait for some minutes to complete root, reboot your device after successful root and download. Root Checker app to verify if your phone has been rooted.
- To unroot, choose Unroot where you previously chose Install SuperSU and again tap on barahir or Boromir option and your device will lose root access.
Conclusion: Using below Apps You can easily root your device within 40 – 50 seconds. You can also use the App to unroot.
Editor's Pick: How to Identify the Owner of a Phone Number
NOTE: Never you upgrade your device to new O.S when your device is Rooted To Avoid Crashing of your phone.
Thanks for reading today, please share!
Blogger, WordPress Developer, SEO Expert, Website/Graphics Designer, and Programmer. I also teach how to make money online.
Last Updated on