Don't be left stranded when your account balance is low on your Airtel Sim anymore. Airtel Nigeria offers airtime loan service to its subscribers during emergencies. In this post, I will be teaching you how to borrow airtime from Airtel Nigeria with Airtel Extra Credit Offer.
There are times you are left stranded and would need to make an important call to change your condition. If you are an Airtel customer and this happens to you, you don't have any reason to panic since you can easily borrow airtime and you can pay back later with the Airtel Extra Credit offer.
You may also like:
- Airtel SmartRecharge Bonus – N100 recharge gives N500 for calls and N500 for data
- Airtel 20X Recharge Bonus – Turn N100 to N2000, N200 to N4000 and More
- With Glo4X Recharge Bonus, You Get N400 Value on N100 Recharge
About Airtel Extra Credit offer
The Airtel Extra Credit offer lets you borrow easily from Airtel when you run out of Airtime. It is a perfect plan to bail you out during emergencies. Meanwhile, credit borrowed is not only limited to making calls alone, but you can also borrow data to fund your data subscription or buy any of the Airtel services.
How it Works
When you borrow credit from Airtel, you pay back on the next recharge you make on your SIM alongside a service charge of 20% on ₦25 credit or a 15% service charge on credit above ₦25. An explanatory table discussing how much is charged per amount you borrowed has been attached below.
Who Can Borrow
All Airtel prepaid customers who have been active on the network for at least 2 months can borrow airtime from Airtel Nigeria. Such customers must be recharging at least ₦200 airtime per month.
Also, they must have paid up their previously borrowed loans and associated charges if any, before they can be considered eligible for the Airtel Extra Credit offer.
However, their borrowing strength depends on their monthly recharge frequency and average airtime they spend.
You may also like:
- You Can Now Get 10GB Free Data and 100% Data Bonus on MTN 4G
- How to Get 4-Times Bonus with Glo 4X Recharge
- Learn to Pay for Startimes Subscription Per Day using One Card
How to Borrow Airtime from Airtel
- From your Airtel line, simply type *500#and follow the screen prompt. or
- Dial *500*amount#. For example, to borrow ₦1000 credit, you dial *500*1000.
For FAQ on Airtel Extra Credit, Click Here.
Found this helpful? Let's know what you think through your comments. Also, remember to share with friends.