Good day Tech Talkers. Today, I'll be sharing with you How to Check Bank Account Balance Without Internet which is an update to the All Nigeria Banks Transfer Codes and Mobile Phone USSD Codes post.
- How to check your MTN Data balance
- How to Use FCMB USSD Bank Transfer Code
- Receive money sent from other countries to Nigeria
How to Check Bank Account Balance Without Internet
There are two main ways to check your bank account balance without being connected to the Internet on your phone.
- By dialling the assigned USSD code for your bank.
- By sending a text to a particular number as assigned by your bank.
- How to Hide A Number/Check Hidden Numbers
- Pay for DStv Subscription from Your Mobile Phone
- How to Enable Smart Charge on Huawei Devices
If you are living close to an ATM cash point, you can easily walk up to the place and check your account balance with your ATM card.
You can check our comprehensive list of USSD and SMS codes for All Nigeria Banks here.
- How to Add A Quiz to Instagram Story
- Pay Electricity Bills Online from GTBank Account
- 5 Things to Consider When Buying A New Smartphone
- How to check your Phone Number on all Networks
- Load Recharge Cards on MTN, GLO, Airtel and 9Mobile
- Where to Buy Phones on Credit Now and Pay Later
- Check Friends WhatsApp Status Without Them Knowing
- How to Check NIN Number on Your Phone Using USSD