Earlier updates to WhatsApp in 2019 witnessed the release of stickers on WhatsApp. This release allows WhatsApp users to send and receive stickers as the case may be and thus, allowing more fun during conversations on the platform. In this discussion, however, we will be explaining how to create stickers for WhatsApp using smartphones.
Creating Stickers for WhatsApp using Smartphones
Firstly, you need to be informed that there are numerous ways through which you can create WhatsApp stickers which includes creating custom sticker packs through third-party apps and publishing a sticker-packed app.
If you are the type that is only interested in creating stickers for personal use, I will advise that you consider creating your stickers through third-party apps. The latter option is mostly used by publishers who would like to distribute their sticker packs with WhatsApp users.
To learn more about the requirements your sticker must meet before turning it into a sticker art, kindly check the FAQ page on Creating stickers for WhatsApp. You might also want to take a look at our most recent article on some cool things you don’t know you can do with WhatsApp.
Although most of the third-party apps that can be used to create stickers for WhatsApp using smartphone works very fine, we can never tell whether any of the apps will misuse any special permission granted.
Therefore, it is highly advisable that you give a re-think before granting permission to your gallery to any of these apps. If you feel it’s fine and would like to give it a shot, you can proceed with learning how to create stickers for WhatsApp using smartphones.
How to Create Stickers for WhatsApp using Android
To create stickers for WhatsApp using Android, we shall be considering an app called “Sticker Maker”. Sticker Maker allows you to cut out your photos or import memes and use as stickers.
Sticker Maker can be installed directly from Google Play through here.
After installing the Sticker Maker app, kindly proceed with the following steps to successfully create your first WhatsApp sticker.
- Launch the Sticker Maker app and tap “Create a new sticker pack option”
- Give a name to the sticker pack and add an author name as well. The sticker pack can take any name but the author can take your name if you would like to take the credit.
- On the next screen, you will be provided with 30 tiles. You are required to tap any of these tiles which will allow you to either take a photo or select a picture from your gallery.
- Once you have filled enough tiles, you will be taken to the next step where you can crop your sticker. When you’re done cropping your sticker, you can proceed to save your sticker and tap on “Add to WhatsApp”. Once the stickers are added, a pop-up will show on the screen to show confirmation.
- You can now open your WhatsApp and check your stickers to find your new sticker pack. All stickers you’ve just added in the previous step will be available for your use.
However, other people that love your stickers can save them by adding them to their favorite stickers list and use, even without taking prior consent or permission from you.
How to Create Stickers for WhatsApp using iPhone
To create stickers for WhatsApp using iPhone, download the Bazaart app for iPhone from iTunes here and follow the instructions below.
- Open the Bazaart app you downloaded and tap “Start new”.
- This option allows you to use tools from the app to create a sticker.
- After you’re done creating your sticker, tap the share icon on the screen and choose WhatsApp from the options. You will be required to add your name so you can take credit for the sticker pack.
- On the next screen, tap “Add to WhatsApp” and then proceed to WhatsApp to use your most recently added sticker pack with friends.
Please note that Bazaart is an app with most of its features only available for premium users. Although, creating WhatsApp stickers is free but you won’t be able to make changes to your stickers without going premium. If such cases arise, you can also consider the “Sticker maker” app for iPhones.
RECOMMENDED READ: How to Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages
Finally, we have come to the end of this discussion on how to create stickers for WhatsApp using smartphones. We hope that you find the process easy following our well-detail explanation.
Lastly, we would like you to take your time and share this helpful article with your friends. Also, feel free to let us know how you feel with this post using the comment option below.
Blogger, WordPress Developer, SEO Expert, Website/Graphics Designer, and Programmer. I also teach how to make money online.
Last Updated on