In this post, you will be learning how to know how many times your iPhone battery was recharged.
Discover how many times your iPhone battery was recharged
There is much information you can get from the Battery Health option in the Settings app on your iPhone. But, this does not include how many times your iPhone was recharged.
- Gionee F10 Full Specifications and Price
- Best Telegram Bots for Every Group Use
- Features to Disable on Your New Smartphone
- How to Display Battery Percentage On iPhone 11
However, all rechargeable batteries have a number of recharge cycles in them before they can be called worn. That is, how many times a battery has been discharged and not how many times it has gone down from 100 per cent to zero.
Further, if you enter a new day with a full battery, and you take it down to 40 per cent, recharge, and take it to 40 per cent again, you have just completed a cycle. An individual can make multiple recharge cycles in a day, or in some cases, over time.
How to Check iPhone Battery Recharge Cycles
- Go to Settings, then Privacy.
- Now, tap Analytics & Improvements and enable Share iPhone & Watch Analytics.
- Further, tap Analytics Data and scroll down to log-aggregated-2021-01-16-xxxxxx.ips. Take note of the date in the file name along with the numbers, and copy the most recent from the list. Open your Note app and paste inside.
- Alternatively, you can just it as an email to your PC and open with Notepad.
- Once it’s opened, search for BatteryCycleCount, to see your recharge cycles
Found this post on how to know how many times your iPhone battery was recharged helpful? Kindly share!