Rooting might become an essential need for an Android phone due to its significance. Most times, utility apps ask for root permission to perform certain functions effectively. In this post, I will be teaching you How to Easily Root Android 7.0/7.1 Nougat Without PC.
Also Read: How to Design a Logo on Android using Canva
To root Android 7.0/7.1 without PC, we shall be making use of Kingo Root App.
How to Easily Root Android 7.0/7.1 Nougat Without PC
- Download and install Kingo Root App from here.
- Ensure you enable your device internet connectivity as it is required to download the rooting scripts to be used from Kingo's server.
- Launch the installed app and tap “One Click Root” to start rooting the device.
- Wait for the notification message, usually rooting succeeded or rooting failed.
Enjoy your rooted Android 7.0/7.1 device.
Don't forget to share this post with friends.
- How to Fix Fall Guys Invite Friends Not Working - June 24, 2022
- How to Shop for a Piano at Your local Music Store? - June 24, 2022
- Facts About Pet Simulator X Discord Server - June 24, 2022