In this post, I will be sharing a direct download link to FIFA 21 game and PPSPP ISO file.
FIFA 21 Game Download Link for Android –PPSPP ISO File
FIFA 21 game is designed by EA sports. It has the license to tens of thousands of players and hundreds of national teams and clubs and is allowed to make characters of each player in its games.
FIFA 2021 has many interesting features such as unique players reaction and goal celebration to match real life, and improved stadium designs built for maximum viewing capacity. Club and National teams feature updated are official team kits, real clubs’ names, country's latest emblems, flags, tournament names, and official logos.
Players of FIFA 2021 can enjoy Nations’ and clubs’ league matches such as Copa America, UEFA Games, FIFA tournaments, and much more.
New Features of FIFA 21
- Transfer Mode
- Better Commentary
- Transfers News
- Camera PS4
- 2021 Season Kits
- New splash screen
- New ball designs
- Newly added player skills
- Improved Graphics
- Champions League Matches
- Newly improvised Gameplay
- Advance Goal celebration
More Features of FIFA 2021
- Team kits are designed to look more real.
- HD graphics with real-life player faces and look.
- Players and their unique goal celebrations, skills, and reaction.
- Build your personal team in the Ultimate league mode and stand the opportunity to enter competitions.
- Indonesian, Asian leagues, and more new leagues now added.
- Play the World cup tournament using your favourite country and enjoy the play.
- Great improvements in battery Savings.
FIFA 21 ISO file Download Requirements
- Requires a minimum of Android 6.0 or above with at least 2GB RAM and 2GB ROM.
- Also requires PPSPPP Emulator for great gameplay experience.
- Good internet connectivity for the first-time download.
Download Links for FIFA 21
- FIFA 21 ISO File (Download Here)
- OBB Data for FIFA 21 (Download Here)
- FIFA 21 Android PPSPP Emulator (Download Here)
How to Install FIFA 21
- First, download all files above.
- Now extract FIFA 21 ISO File and move the ISO file to the Game folder.
- Install and launch the PPSSPP Emulator app, then tap Find Game. Navigate to the folder where you have FIFA 2021, select the game, and start playing.
It’s as simple and easy as that.
- How to Use Nearby Share to Send Files on Android Devices
- How to Check/Remove People Sharing Your Netflix Account
Found this helpful? Remember to leave your comments below and also share the post with friends.
- ESIM Providers: Do MNOs Need Them? - September 27, 2022
- Fixed: Secure Boot Is Not Enabled On This Machine FIFA 23 - September 27, 2022
- Fixed: The Application Encountered An Unrecoverable Error FIFA 23 - September 27, 2022