How to Find, Lock and Erase All Data On Your Lost Phone.
Also Read: MTN is Giving Out Free Data to its Customers
Did you know that you can actually lock your android phone without physical contact? Yes! Lock your android phone remotely and easily.
Of course! You are devasted you lost your beloved phone because someone stole it or you lost it somewhere and someone found it but won’t return it to you.
This made you worried because someone might actually be browsing your private data such as images, videos, and text messages.
Well, worry no more because this tutorial will teach you to totally erased all the data you have on your lost phone and lock it for good!
- Phone Location must be turned on.
- The phone itself must be turned on.
- It must be signed to your Google Account.
- It must have an internet connection.
- The “Find my Device” Feature must be turned on.
How to Find, Lock and Erase All Data On Your Lost Phone
- To get everything started, visit this link.
- Sign in with your Google email the same that account was signed on your phone.
- Give time to connect to your phone.
- Then it will give you the real-time location of your phone! Yes, REAL-TIME.
- It will also give you the option to lock or erase the data on the phone.
Remember to drop your comments and share this post on How to Find, Lock and Erase All Data On Your Lost Phone with friends.
Also, Remember to like our Facebook Page!