This post will be discussing How to Get 4GB for N300 on Airtel.
Also Read: How to Browse for Free in any Country
It is no longer news that people around the world – including Nigerians and South Africans have been browsing for free since the past month.
The various free browsing tweaks include Working Tricks to Get Unlimited Dents for Free Data in 2018, New MTN October 2018 Free Browsing Cheat with HTTP Injector, New Config File for HTTP Injector (MTN Free Browsing Cheat) October 2018, Latest MTN Free Browsing Cheat with XP Psiphon for October 2018, How To Create An SSH Account For HTTP Injector (MTN 1GB Daily Freebrowsing), (Updated) Config file for MTN Free Browsing with HTTP Injector,Glo Free Browsing Cheat for October 2018 among others.
Now, let’s get down to business. Before we proceed, you should know that this data offer only works in areas with 4G network.
How to Get 4GB for N300 on Airtel
To get your 4GB for N300 on Airtel, all you need is to follow the simple steps below.
- Simply walk into an Airtel shop.
- Request for an Airtel 4G sim which should cost N200.
- Register and activate the sim by recharging N100 on the sim.
- You will be rewarded with a 4GB worth of data to be used for browsing and downloading.
- This is not a cheat or an illegal means of getting data.
- You can get more data by buying and activating more sims. (As 8GB will go for N600, 16GB for N1200 and more.
Remember to drop your comments and share this post on How to Get 4GB for N300 on Airtel with friends.
Also, Remember to like our Facebook Page!