Normally, Glo monthly data plan costs 1.6GB for N1000, then if you renew your data subscription before it expires, you'll get 3.2GB for N1000. But there's this new Get 4X Value Free Glo Data Using QuickTeller – 6.4GB For N1000 For 60 Days which has been trending for the past few days.
Get 4X Value Free Glo Data Using QuickTeller – 6.4GB For N1000 For 60 Days
The 6.4GB for N1000 Glo data -after confirmation- is actually working, and another amazing advantage is that it is valid for 60 days (3 months). This means you're getting four (4) times the value of your normal monthly data (1.6gb × 4 = 6.4gb), with an extended validity period.
» Access to QuickTeller payment platform.
» Make sure your data has not expired for more than 3 days.
» Good internet browser (like chrome)
Note: This is different from Glo double data, and I'll be using the N1000 monthly plan of 1.6GB for illustration.
How to Get Glo 6.4GB For N1000
• Simply visit Quickteller web portal at www.quickteller.com, then log in.
• Now, click on ‘Data & Internet Services', and select ‘Glo Data Bundle'
• Choose a Payment Option e.g (1000 = 1.6GB 30 days), and enter the Glo Number you want to subscribe
• Click on ‘Next' and then ‘Pay' you'll be redirected to a payment portal.
• Lastly, select the Card which you want to pay with.
- How To Activate 9mobile Video Streaming Data Plans
- How to Check Data Balance on Glo
- Introducing Glo Everyday Bonanza and Jumbo SIM
- How to Add Family and Friends on Airtel, MTN and Glo
- How to check your MTN Data balance
- How to transfer airtime on MTN, Airtel, 9Mobile and Glo
That's all Techtalkers! Kindly share and tell us how it went. If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to use the comment box below. Enjoy!