Globacom Nigeria has unveiled a new tariff plan which will allow customers to make calls to all networks in Nigeria at a flat rate of 11 Kobo per second. Here, you will be how to migrate to Glo 11 Kobo per second plan for calls to all networks.
Glo subscribers can now place calls to anyone and at any time at a well-reduced rate of 11 Kobo per second. Although, there is a ₦7 daily access fee to be charged when you make your first call of the day. This means that you will be charged ₦13.60 for a minute on first calls made daily, access charge inclusive.
- With Glo4X Recharge Bonus, You Get N400 Value on N100 Recharge
- How to Get 36GB Free Data and ₦13200 Airtime Bonus on Glo
- Glo Smartphone Festival to Gift Customers with Bundled Data
Subsequent calls you make after the first on the network will cost ₦6.6 per minute and you enjoy the offer round the clock. will last day. However, customers who do not make any call in a day but only receives will not be charged with the access fee.
A statement issued by Globacom based on the development reads:
“It is our desire to continually delight our customers with innovative products and services at the most competitive rates in the country especially in these trying times of COVID -19 pandemic.”
How to Migrate to Glo 11 Kobo Per Second for Calls to all Networks
Glo customers can migrate to the plan by dialling *311#. Once successful, such customer will be able to make calls at 11 Kobo per second to all networks.
- The new tariff plan is for every customer, both existing and new.
- Customers on the plan will also pay the standard SMS and IDD tariff charges when they use either of the services.
- Also, customers can purchase any IDD Pack plan for a better international call rate.
- Weekend and Night Data Plans for 9Mobile, Airtel, MTN and GLO
- Get 4X Value Free Glo Data Using QuickTeller – 6.4GB For N1000 For 60 Days
- You Can Now Enjoy 15% Bonus On Your Glo Line Using Virtual Recharge
Find this post on how to migrate to Glo 11 Kobo per second plan for calls to all networks helpful? Kindly leave your comment below this post. Lastly, remember to share this post with friends.