Globacom Nigeria has announced a new program which will add more value to its customers. The new deal is tagged Glo Smartphone Festival and it's aimed to gift customers access to bundled data.
The Glo Smartphone Festival is targeted to benefit customers who buy a new device. Customers that buy a new device will have access to bundled data for six months. This data offer will range between 500MB and 2GB depending on the type of device purchased.
You may also like:
- How to Make WhatsApp Voice or Video Calls with Google Assistant
- Download and Install iOS 14, iPadOS 14 Public Beta
- How to Download Instagram Reels on Android and iPhone
Eligibility for Glo Smartphone Festival
Eligible customers will have to buy their new preferred device from a Gloworld outlet before they can get this overwhelming data offer.
The development was announced in Lagos during the weekend by the company detailing that customer who buys devices eligible for the offer will have access to bundled data from 500 MB to 2GB monthly and for six months.
In the release, it was however disclosed that the data volume will depend on the specific model they buy from the list of popular phones available. However, the phone models available for consumers to choose from are iPhone, Samsung, Infinix, Itel, Tecno and Imose.
The bundled data ranges from 500MB to 2GB monthly, goes for 6 months and comes additionally with free mobile accessories on selected devices.
You may also like:
- How to Get 36GB Free Data and ₦13200 Airtime Bonus on Glo
- How to Get 10GB Free Data and 100% Data Bonus on MTN 4G
- Recharge Airtime on Your Smartphone Using the Camera
Glo Smartphone Festival was introduced with the aim to make the Gloworld outlets around the country a one-stop-shop for every device buyer and the best place to get the best price of accessories.
- Fixed: Tower of Fantasy 7812021 Error - August 11, 2022
- Fixed: Verification of Some Files Failed Tower of Fantasy - August 11, 2022
- Fixed: The Game Has Initialized Incorrectly Dead By Daylight - August 11, 2022