Good day Tech Talkers. If you are the secretive type or you engage in relationships with more than one person then, this post on How to Hide A Chat in WhatsApp is ready for you.
How to Hide A Chat in WhatsApp
The truth be told, there is actually no way to hide a WhatsApp chat but there is a similar alternative – Archive option.
Archived chats are normally removed from the recent chat list. To check your archive chats, look out for the archives folder which is located at the bottom of the recent chat list.
Also Read: How to Backup Your WhatsApp Chat History
How to Archive A Chat in WhatsApp
- Launch the WhatsApp application on your phone to get started.
- Hold on a chat you would like to archive.
- From the icons displayed above, select the archive icon, and you are done.
- The archived chat will be removed from your recent chat list.
How to Unarchive A Chat
- Scroll down to your recent chat list to find archived chats link.
- Tap on the link and to see all your archived chats list.
- Select the chat you want to unarchive and tap on the unarchive button.