Do you have friends who snoop around your photos in your file manager? Do you have secret images which shouldn't be seen by outsiders? What of those dirty photos? Then you need an app to Hide Photos on Android Phones.
It is time to step-up the privacy of image files on your Android smartphone. And for this cause, I'm here with 5 amazing apps that allows you to lock and hide photos/picture on your phone. With these apps, you can preserve special memories, store family photos, protect copies of your driver’s license, ID cards, and credit cards in a safe folder right in your device.
Though, some flagship smartphones come with a ‘photo vault' that helps you Hide Photos on Android Phones without 3rd party apps. But if your smartphone doesn't have this feature, here are 5 applications that allow you to lock photos so that they can't be accessed without a PIN, password or pattern.
People also read: How to Hack Wifi Networks Password Using This Simple Trick
Top Apps to Hide Photos on Android Phones
1. KEEPSAFE PHOTO LOCKER
• Everything behind a lock – Your photos are secured via a PIN, pattern or your fingerprint.
• Sync photos or videos – Your encrypted Private Cloud securely syncs your photos, albums, and videos across all your devices.
• Back up photos or videos for easy recovery – Fear not if your phone is lost, stolen or damaged!
• Face-down auto lock – In a tight situation? Have Keepsafe lock itself when your device faces downward.
• Safe Send photo sharing – Share private photos with confidence: control how long the recipient sees your photo — photos disappear 20 seconds after they are received.
• Keepsafe also doesn’t show up in your recently used apps list!
• App disguised as a fully functional Audio Manager (Other disguises like Calculator etc. are available
• Categorize media into hidden folders of your choice
• Free Cloud backup of your files
• App Disappears from recent apps list, can't be tracked
• Gallery with integrated Slideshow and sharing to WhatsApp, WeChat, Facebook etc.
• Integrated Video player with support for VLC player, MPlayerX etc.
• Multiple lock screen options – Pin, Password, Pattern
• Fingerprint unlock
• Escape pin/password for times when you get caught
• Built-in encryption tool to secure your most important files
• Other Features like Secret Chatting, Private Messaging / Calls, Private Browsing, Locking Apps.
Hide app icon from the app drawer of phone etc.
Editor's Pick: Best Android Phones Below ₦25,000 Budget
• Hide Photos & Videos
• Stealth Mode supported – this feature hides a launch icon.
• Watchdog – After 3rd failed password attempt, built-in camera takes the photo of attacker.
• Share pictures from Gallery Lock to any applications.
• Cloud Backup supported to Google Drive, Dropbox, Box
• Folders supported & Beautiful designs
• Rotate and zoom features & Slide Show support
• Mp3 background music playing supported while slide show.
• A variety of viewing mode & Multi-select feature for fast hiding, un-hiding, sharing
• Easy-to-use PIN, Pattern access
You can download Gallery Lock
• Password Protected App Entry
• Pin Lock & Password Protected Photo Albums
• Break-in Report: This will allow you to see anyone who may be snooping on your personal pics.
• Decoy Password: Sometimes a nosy person will beg you to see what photos you have in Private Photo Vault. In this situation, you can give them your decoy password that opens up to an entirely different set of photos.
Recommended: How to Repost on Instagram With Your Android Phone
• Image & Video Hiding
• Password Protection
• Free, Automatic, Online Backup
• Multiple Vaults
• Mugshot: Snap a pic of anyone who enters the wrong password.