In this post, we shall be looking at How To Add Recycle Bin Feature On Your Android Smartphone.
Add Recycle Bin Feature On Your Android Smartphone
Before we proceed, it is important to know that with the recycle bin feature in your Android device, you can make your data to be secure from being deleted by anyone.
This process is as simple and easy as installing an Android app that will temporarily store deleted files and as well, can help you restore them.
The Android App in question is known as Dumpster App.
Still Blazing: MTN Latest Cheat for 2018
Features of the Dumpster App
- Restores deleted pictures, music files, videos and pretty much almost any file type (pdf, mp3, doc, Avi, mp4, jpg, png, rar, ogg, txt and much more.
- No Rooting needed but if you do, you will get improved performance.
- Internet connection absolutely not required.
- NEW: Recover uninstalled apps.
- Restore Dumpster backup files with a single tap.
- Preview deleted photos, videos, and audio files before recovering.
- Send files to Dumpster using “share” or “send to” from any file manager or gallery app out there.
- Scheduled auto-clean of old deleted items.
- Protects your privacy with a special lock screen and access restriction.
Recommended: How to Design a Logo on Android using Canva
How To Add Recycle Bin Feature On Your Android Smartphone
- Install Dumpster app from Play store here.
- After successful installation, open the app to read the terms and agreements.
- After reading the agreements, tap on agree and proceed.
- Select the media you want the app to temporarily store your deleted files.
- The app will readily store all data as they are being deleted from your Android device.
Note: If your Android is rooted, you should consider giving superuser access for better working of this app.
Thanks for your visit to Talk Technologies!
Remember to drop your comments and share this post on How To Add Recycle Bin Feature On Your Android Smartphone with friends.
Editors Pick: How to Connect Your Smartphone to Projector
Also, Remember to like our Facebook Page!