Would you like to post text contents on Instagram? In this discussion, I will be explaining how you can add text posts on Instagram.
Instagram – owned by Facebook is popularly known for adding media posts such as images and videos. There are lots of Instagram features people barely know about. Adding a text post instead of the usual images and videos is one of those features.
You may also like:
- How to Find an Instagram Account Using Mobile Number or Email
- How to Find A Twitter Account Using Email or Mobile Number
- Download FIFA 20 APK + OBB Data File for Android Phones
- How to Easily Unlock iPhone Devices Using Dr Fone
In fact, it is not just possible to add text posts on Instagram, you can change fonts styles and background colours for texts before posting.
If you use your Instagram account pretty well, you must have come across text posts from some people you follow and wonder how it is done. Well, it is very easy and you only need to follow this guide to post yours.
It is neither a hidden feature nor specifically for certain devices. Every device that runs the Instagram app can make text post, even without any third-party app whatsoever.
Let’s proceed to the day’s business.
How to Add Text Posts on Instagram
- Ensure your device is running the most recent version of the Instagram app. (Install for Android here, iOS here).
- Launch Instagram on your device and tap on the Camera icon from the top-left corner of the screen.
- From the options displayed at the bottom of the screen, tap Create.
- Add your texts and make appropriate edits.
- You can change the font style for your text.
- Also, you can change the text background, text colour and background colour.
- After styling your texts and you are ready to post, tap on Send to, and choose where to send your post, either to stories or save to camera roll.
You can now check your post to see the texts you have added. Also, adding live video to your Instagram posts follows a similar process and will be discussed later.
You may also like:
- How to Make Money Online Taking Surveys with Pinecone Research
- How to Repost on Instagram With Your Android Phone
- Full Specifications of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Price
- How to Pay for GOtv Subscription from your Mobile Phone
Found this post on how to add text posts on Instagram helpful? Let’s know what you think through your comments. Also, remember to share this guide with friends.