Would you like to allow multiple contributors to a project? Here, you will be learning how to allow contributions on a word document.
You can now allow contributions from friends and associates on a project without saving individually to merge later. Whether you are on office work or college projects, you can easily write with colleagues on the go.
Allowing contributions on a word document is a good way to get projects done faster and can be done on a PC, smartphone, and online.
However, the feature is more popular among Google Docs users and not quite a good number of MS Word users knows how to go about it.
- How Google can help you keep your passwords safe and secure
- How to Use Google Classroom Website
- Learn to Hack WiFi Networks on Windows
The steps below will guide you to allow contributions on a word document.
How to Allow Contributions on a Word Document on PC
- Launch Microsoft Word on your PC and open the word document.
- Click on File from the topmost-left (on Windows OS) then Share.
- Further, click on Save to cloud.
- Now, click Share with People to add the people you want to contribute to the project work. You can always restrict people to read, edit or from downloading the work.
- When you’re all set up, click Apply and proceed to enter the details of the contributors, copy the document link and share with them.
- Finally, click Send and the contributors will be grant access as specified by you.
How to Allow Contributions on a Word Document Online
To contribute online, you will need to use the Microsoft Word Online tool.
- Visit Microsoft Word Online and sign in using your Microsoft account details.
- When you are signed in, click on Blank document or select a previously saved work on OneDrive.
- To add contributors, click on Share with People and follow the exact procedure explained above.
- When you’re done, click Send and your contributors will now have access to the document.
How to Allow Contributions on Smartphone
- Install Microsoft Word on your device (Android here, iOS here).
- After installation, ensure you launch and sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Tap on + icon at the bottom to start a new document or select an already saved file on OneDrive.
- To add contributors, tap the share button from the top and follow the exact process earlier stated.
- Finally, tap Send and your contributors will now have access to the document.
- Working ways to mine Bitcoins
- How To Send Whatsapp Messages To Non-Contacts
- How to Block Third-party Apps Using Facebook Bulk Removal Tool
Found these tips on how to allow contributions on a word document helpful? Kindly leave your comments below and remember to share the post with friends.