Shopping online is something many buyers never knew. But today we shall be looking at ways to shop online, taking How To Buy Goods Online On Jumia as an instance. Imagine you’ve just found amazing discounts on products such as the just concluded Jumia Black Friday Offer where products were given amazing discounts.
What are you going to do next time when such offer comes your way? Will you just let the promo vanish because you don’t know how to order/buy things online? Don’t worry, this article will give all you need to know to buy things online on Jumia without seeking any further help.
Also Read: Best ways to Make Money Online in 2018
How To Buy Goods Online On Jumia
Buy Goods Online On Jumia
For the purpose of those who are new to this so-called online buying or shopping, here is a simple and quick guide for you.
- Visit Jumia.com,
- Select/search for the product of your choice.
- Click on Purchase product and it automatically adds your product to CART. (this looks like a basket, at the top right corner of the website)
People Also Read:
After your item has been added, then you move to the next step.
Step 1: LOG IN
Step 2: ADDRESS
Step 3: DELIVERY
- Regular shipping; deals with shipping the desired product to a specific shipping address, they deliver within 1-4 working days depending on the distance of your home/office address.
- Pickup Stations; this is usually advisable for those of you living in areas where Jumia has a pickup station, it is also fast and reliable. I personally prefer this method cause I could get my ordered goods on my own chosen date, time and most importantly its cash on pickup.
Step 4: PAYMENT
- Cash on delivery: This is very useful in our Nigerian market today, there are a whole lot of internet scams and that alone has killed the trust in online buying and selling. This is why Jumia is the leading online store in Nigeria, it offers you the total control over your orders, you chose when to pay with pay on delivery when the products arrive at your doorstep or pickup station where you can physically review it and then pay the cash. Be sure to have the exact amount of the product cause the delivery men do not carry petty cash”
- Credit Cards: They accept Nigerian Naira and local credit cards including VISA and MASTER CARDS. Below the Browser, you will find a BACK & NEXT/CONFIRM button that helps you toggle while shopping. Remember to insert coupon code where necessary. Hit CONFIRM when you are done.
Editor's Pick: How to Make Money Successfully by Selling Online on Fiverr
With this short and explanatory guide on how to shop online on Jumia, we hope you won't face any difficulty in buying goods online from Jumia. If any further questions, enquiry or experience using Jumia don't hesitate to ask us through the comment box below.
Blogger, WordPress Developer, SEO Expert, Website/Graphics Designer, and Programmer. I also teach how to make money online.
Last Updated on