In the midst of many alternatives, you might be thinking of deactivating Zoom. In this post, you will be learning how to cancel your Zoom account.
You can always deactivate your Zoom account when you feel like. It doesn’t matter if you are using Zoom free or Pro.
- How Much RAM Should a Smartphone Have?
- Learn to Use Messenger Rooms on WhatsApp
- How to Add Additional RAM to an Android Device
- How to Make Voice and Video Calls on WhatsApp Web
- 7 Unpopular YouTube URL Hacks Everyone Should Try
How to Cancel your Zoom Account
Below, I will explain how to cancel your Zoom free and pro accounts.
How to Deactivate Zoom Free Account
- Start Zoom desktop client app and sign in to your account.
- Click the Profile icon to the top-right of the window and select My Profile from the dropdown menu. A link is opened as a new tab on your default browser.
- Next, tap Account Management >> Account Profile >> Terminate my Account.
- Now, enter your password to confirm and click Continue.
It is that simple.
Your Zoom account will be deleted permanently and the deactivation page will be redirected to the Zoom homepage. Meanwhile, you will not be able to recover a deleted Zoom account. You can only create a new one instead.
How to Deactivate Zoom Pro Account
Pro or premium Zoom users will be required to downgrade the Zoom membership before deleting their account by cancelling Zoom subscription.
- To do this, visit Zoom.us and sign-in.
- Click Profile >> Account Management >> Billing and click Cancel Subscription under Current Tab.
- Next, tap Cancel Subscription from the popup to confirm your choice. You can also give feedback with Zoom team and tap Submit.
Zoom will cease to renew your membership subscription and your billing plan is cancelled. But your Zoom subscription will still be available till it expires. However, you can still reactivate the subscription if you didn't proceed to cancel the zoom account.
How to Deactivate a Zoom Account on Mobile App
Meanwhile, you can make Zoom more fun instead of cancelling your account.
- How to Return or Cancel An Order on Jumia
- Pay Electricity Bills Online from GTBank Account
- How to Check Your DStv Subscription Expiry Date
- Pay for DStv Subscription from Your Mobile Phone
- Pay for Startimes Subscription Per Day using One Card
Found this post helpful? Kindly share this with friends.