Did you sit for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and you did not meet up to your institution's cut-off mark? or you have obtained the Direct Entry (DE) form but would like to make changes to your profile? Here, you will be learning how to change JAMB UTME/DE course and institution online.
- How to Correct and Update BVN Details
- How to Check NIN Number on Your Phone Using USSD
- Learn to apply for 400,000 capacity N-Power jobs
Details you can change in your JAMB profile
JAMB allows prospective candidates to make certain changes to their UTME/DE profile. Alterations that can be made include;
- Correction of Names
- Date of Birth Correction
- Passport Correction
- Gender Correction
- State/LGA Correction
- Profile Correction
- Choice of Institution/Course Correction
Correction of names, date of birth, passport, gender, state/LGA and profile can only be made once. However, candidates can make changes to the choice of institution and course twice for different payments.
How much is JAMB Change of Course and Institution form?
The JAMB Change of Course form is charged at ₦2,500 (exclusive of Remita or Unified Payment charges).
How to Change JAMB UTME/DE Course and Institution Online
- Get a PC and launch a secure web browser to visit JAMB eFacility Portal. You will be required to log in to the portal with your email address and password used during UTME or DE registration.
- Now, from the left-hand sidebar of the page, click Services, then select Registration (2020 Only).
- further, choose 2020 UTME Data Correction and then select the kind of changes you would like to make.
- On the next page, you will be required to make payments. There are two payments method available to choose from.
- Click on Make New Payment, and choose either to Pay With Remita or Pay With Unified Payment.
- If you choose Remita for example, you will be redirected to Remita payment page where you are to supply your card details for online payment. You can also generate your RRR and proceed to the bank to pay.
- After payment has been made, you will need to proceed to the nearest JAMB CBT Centre to make the desired data correction.
- JAMB Change of Course form cost ₦2,500 plus Remita charges
- You can only make changes to names, date of birth, passport, gender, state/LGA and profile once but can change the choice of institution and course twice but for different payments.
- Also, you can choose to pay online or generate a RRR and make a deposit through the bank.
- Upon payment, go to the nearest JAMB CBT Centre to effect the changes.
- How to Get 4-Times Bonus with Glo 4X Recharge
- How to Get 10GB Free Data and 100% Data Bonus
- Glo 11 Kobo Per Second for Calls to all Networks: How to Migrate
Found this post on how to change JAMB UTME/DE course and institution online helpful? Kindly leave your comments below and remember to share the post with friends.