Would you like to convert files from PDF to PPT or PPTX formats? In this discussion, I will be explaining how you can easily convert documents from PDF to PPT format.
PPT are extensions for files that are compatible with the Microsoft PowerPoint. Presentation files and slides saved in PDF format cannot be edited until they are converted to a PPT counterpart.
However, PDF files can be converted to PPT using online and offline methods.
You may also like:
- How to Easily Convert Documents from PDF to Excel Format for Free
- How to Pay for DStv Subscription Through ATMs and POS
- Ways to Make Money Online from your Home
How to Convert Documents from PDF to PPT Online
- A PC or smartphone
Steps to Convert PDF to PPT Online
- Open your PC or smartphone, launch your preferred web browser and visit hipdf.com.
- From the conversion options available, choose PDF to PPT.
- Select the PDF file you want to convert and upload.
- When the file is uploaded, click or tap Convert to PPTX.
- Wait till the file conversion is done and download to your device storage.
How to Convert Documents from PDF to PPT Offline
Note: Before you can use the Adobe Acrobat DC software to convert PDF files, you need to make a subscription to unlock the feature. Besides, you can still enjoy the 7 days free trial if you are installing it for the first time.
Steps to Convert PDF to PPT Offline
- Install Adobe Acrobat DC software on your PC and run.
- Click Tools, then Export PDF.
- Then, click Convert to and select Microsoft PowerPoint as the corresponding conversion file format.
- Finally, click Export and you can then save the file in either PPT or PPTX format.
You may also like:
- How to Convert Documents from PDF to Word Format for Free
- Top Lucrative Online Business That Can Boost Your Income in 2020
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Consider WordPress for your Website Design
Found this post on how to convert documents from PDF to PPT format helpful? Kindly share what you think through comments. Lastly, don’t forget to share with friends.