Would you like to convert files from PDF to DOC or DOCX formats? In this discussion, I will be explaining how you can easily convert documents from PDF to Word format even if they are scanned.
Documents saved in the PDF format are saved permanently and cannot be altered, at least in their PDF form except select and copy the raw text to Word. The challenges often faced when people use this method is that the copied text might be copied wrongly and not well-formatted.
However, you can easily make edits to your PDF files by converting to DOC or DOCX format which can be opened by Microsoft Word and other Word Processors.
You may also like:
- Steps to Identify the Owner of a Phone Number
- How to Get Backlinks and Improve SEO Performance with Domain Authority
- Engage in Keyword Research with Google Keyword Planner
The process to convert documents from PDF to Word format is easy if the well-outlined steps below are properly followed.
There are a good number of ways to transform a PDF file to Word. You can choose to convert online or offline. Just follow the steps.
How to Convert PDF to Word Online
- A PC or Smartphone
Using Google Docs
- Start by visiting drive.google.com on your PC, sign in with your Google account, and when it finally opens, click New.
- After, click File Upload, select the PDF file for conversion and click Open. The file uploading process will start immediately.
- After completion, click on Recent and select the file uploaded.
- Now, click on the file and then, the three vertical lines close to Delete option.
- Select Open with, then Google Docs. This will let you open the file in Google Docs.
- Now, click File, then Download, and finally Microsoft Word.
You have just successfully downloaded the uploaded PDF file as a Word document. You can then proceed to make necessary edits.
- Open your PC or smartphone, launch your preferred web browser and visit hipdf.com.
- From the conversion options available, choose PDF to Word.
- Select the PDF file you want to convert and upload.
- When the file is uploaded, click or tap Convert to Word.
- Wait till the file conversion is done and download to your device storage.
You may also like:
- How to Add Text Posts on Instagram
- How to Find A Twitter Account Using Email or Mobile Number
- Learn to Find an Instagram Account Using Mobile Number or Email
- How to Unlock iPhone SE 2020 for All SIMs
How to Convert PDF to Word Offline
- A PC
- Microsoft Word.
Using Microsoft Word
- Ensure you have installed Microsoft Word on your PC.
- Launch Microsoft Word and select New document. (This opens a new blank page)
- Click on File from the topmost-left, and select open.
- Find the PDF file you want to convert to Word and select.
- Proceed to open the file and Microsoft Word app will notify you of an attempt to convert the PDF file to an editable Word document.
- Select Ok from the Prompt and wait a while for the conversion.
After your PDF file has been converted, you can then start to make necessary edits to its Word counterpart. Also, you can leave the converted file saved as a Word document or resave as PDF if you don’t want to allow further edits.
Note: Microsoft Word or Google Docs has been tested working for all PDF documents both scanned and unscanned.
You may also like:
- Best Online Survey Sites to Make Money Online
- How to Disable Comments on WordPress Posts
- How To Flash Or Unlock Any Android Phone Yourself
Found this post on how to convert documents from PDF to Word format helpful? Feel free to share your thoughts through comments. Also, don’t forget to share with friends.
Blogger, WordPress Developer, SEO Expert, Website/Graphics Designer, and Programmer. I also teach how to make money online.
Last Updated on