Like photos, video can also be cropped on TikTok to make it come out fine. Here, we have discussed how to crop a TikTok video.
As a beginner in TikTok, while learning the technical aspects, it is required to know how to crop and resize photos and videos to reduce their length. The process could seem difficult initially, but it gets better as you move on.
However, it is essential to know that TikTok doesn't allow cropping a video yet. Still, you can use third-party video editor apps like the InShot video editor app and Kapwing.
- Block and Unblock Someone on TikTok
- How to Remove Filter from TikTok Video
- List of Instagram Accounts that Follow Back
How to Crop a TikTok Video
- Open the InShot app, select the video you want, and then upload the clips.
- Next, click Select to see the editing tools pop up. Click on the Canvas option to see a variety of aspect ratios for different social platforms.
- Select 9:16 for your TikTok video and finish with editing your clips.
- Once you are done editing, click the export button from the top right corner, and your video is ready to be uploaded on TikTok.
- Visit the video cropper tool on Kapwing and upload your video.
- Crop your video and tap the Done Cropping option using the cropping tool.
- Tap export Video and select TikTok to post your video.
How to Crop a TikTok Video's Length
To crop the length of your video, do these;
- Open the TikTok app on your phone and tap the plus symbol at the bottom of the screen to create a new video. Or import the clips you want to TikTok by tapping the Upload icon on the bottom-right corner.
- Next, tap the red button to record your video and press the red checkmark when you're done recording. Tap the Next option to see the screen to crop the length of the video.
- Tap the Adjust Clips icon from the right-hand side of the screen on the next slide, and you will be able to move the red brackets on your video to resize the clip.
- Finally, press the save button once when you're done.
- Best Short Video Apps For Android
- How to Download YouTube Videos in Bulk
- How to Start a Group Video Call on WhatsApp
Found this post on how to crop a TikTok video helpful? Please, remember to share!