Do you have too many classes in your Google Classroom account and would like to delete some? Here, you will be learning how to delete a class in Google Classroom.
It is essential to keep your Google classroom classes updated. So, ensure you always delete old and obsolete classes from your account to prevent slowing down other classes activities.
When you remove a class, comments and posts on such classes are removed too. However, students who still have a link to the classes can still have access.
Above all, before you make a move deleting a class, you need to archive the class posts and comments. Also, you must be an instructor in the class.
- 5 Good Reasons to Study Mathematics
- 8 Rare Tech Pranks You Should Try on PC
- 8 Healthy Tips for Workers to Stay More Productive
Here is how to delete a class in Google classroom on Android, iOS and PC devices.
How to Delete a Google Classroom Class on PC
- Start by visiting the website and log in to your account.
- Now, find the class from your list of archive classes or click on the three dots to the upper right of the class card you want to archive.
- Further, tap Archive from the menu and open the class page of the archived class.
- Now, find the class archive and click on the three dots to the upper right and tap Delete.
How to Delete a Google Classroom Class on iOS
- Start the Google Classroom app on your iOS device.
- Now, find the class card and tap the horizontal line to the top right, then tap Archive.
- Further, open archive classes from the archived class card and tap Delete for any class you want to remove.
How to Delete a Google Classroom Class on Android
- Launch Google Classroom app and sign in.
- Now, tap menu (the three dots to the top right of the app).
- Choose Archive and confirm the option.
- Visit the archive class card page to find the class you want to delete.
- Finally, tap Delete to remove the class.
How to Access a Deleted Class
You can still access classes with the invitation link. Once a class is removed, you cannot restore it. As a class instructor, if you still have the class link, you can still check assignments and more.
On the other hand, achieved classes can be restored from the archive page.
- Gionee K30 Pro Full Specifications and Price
- Remove.bg: A Free Online Tool to Remove Background from Photos
- How to Earn Real Money When You Create An Opera News Hub Account
Found this post helpful? Kindly leave a comment below and share the post with friends.