In this post, you will be learning how to download books on B-ok.org for free and How to Download Books and B-ok.org free alternative sites.
B-ok.org (formerly Bookzz.org) is an online library that lets you download textbooks, novels, pieces of literature and other material papers for free. At the moment, it has hosted over 5 million books and 77 million articles.
B-ok.org has been offering free access to books on various topics since 2009. Also, there were unconfirmed rumours that b-ok.org was taken over as the new URL for bookzz.org which was shut down for reasons untold.
- How to Create a Blog Yourself
- Some Funny Wi-Fi Names You Should Consider Now
- Remove.bg: A Free Online Tool to Remove Background from Photos
Bookzz.org holds the record for the world largest free book download website before it was shut down.
How to Download Books on B-ok.org for Free
To download with the website, you have to follow the steps below.
- Visit B-ok.org and enter the name of any text you want to download into the search field displayed on the homepage. You should note that you can search using the book title, author name, ISBN or with publisher’s name. Once you enter any of these, click search.
- The page returns suggestion of books related to the query you have searched in a different format. Formats available for downloads are PDF, ePUB, TXT, RTF and MOBI. You can also register on the website to be able to convert your documents to different formats before you download. Also, having an account also helps you bypass the daily download limit on the website.
- To register, click on Sign-in >> Registration and enter your email address. Further, ensure you set up your profile appropriately.
B-ok.org Free Alternative Sites (Bookzz.org)
- Amazon Books
- Bookfi (Discontinued)
- 7 Best Free Google Classroom Alternatives
- How to Make Voice and Video Calls on WhatsApp Web
- How to Open, Send Money and Withdraw from a Cash App Account
Found this post helpful? Kindly share with friends.