Would you like to save copies of media files from Instagram feeds? In this discussion, you will be learning how to download Instagram photos, videos and stories.
In order to give creators a good control over their contents, Instagram by default do not allow users to download media items from the app.
However, this doesn’t seem to be impossible to achieve. I will take you through well-explained steps to download all Instagram media files.
Be sure to seek the creator’s permission before you download so you won’t be sued. Also, note that this method will only let you download from public accounts.
You may also like:
- 6 WhatsApp Features Not Available on Web Version
- How to Schedule WhatsApp Messages on Smartphones
- How to Stop People from Adding You to WhatsApp Groups
- What are the Best Languages to Write Games in?
With the little introduction made, it’s time to proceed to the topic of the day.
How to Download Instagram Photos, Videos and Stories
You can choose to download Instagram files in two ways, either in bulk or individually.
How to Download Instagram Media Files in Bulk
- A PC
- Google Chrome web browser.
Steps to Download Instagram Media Files in Bulk
- Launch Google Chrome and install the Instagram Downloader Extension.
- Proceed and login to your Instagram account on the same browser.
- Then, the download option shows when you hover on photos, videos and stories.
- Click Download to save the media items on your device storage.
- Also, to download in bulk, find and click on the Download all option from the topmost right of the Window.
How to Download Instagram Media Files Individually
- Instagram mobile app or Web.
- Ingramer, or Social Down website.
Steps to Download Instagram Media Files Using Ingramer
- Find and select any media file you like to download. Then, click the three dots at the topmost-right, then, Copy link.
- Visit Ingramer website here and select Download photo option for photos or Download video option for videos.
- Further, paste the copied link in the blank space provided and tap Search. The photo or video will be displayed on the screen.
- Tap Download to save to your device storage.
- To download Instagram stories, choose Download Stories then enter the Instagram username of the owner of the story.
- Then find the story you want then download to your device.
You can also download Instagram stories from storysaver.net. The process is similar to the one of Ingramer. Also, downloading Instagram Media Files using Social Down works just like Ingramer too. My recent discussion also will teach you to add text posts and add music to your Instagram story
You have just learnt how to download Instagram photos, videos and stories. I believe you found the tips discussed here helpful.
You may also like:
- How to Restart, Reset or Format All iPhone Models
- How to Download Videos and Animations from Twitter
- Learn to Pay for DStv Subscription Through ATMs and POS
- 7 Best Websites to Learn Web Development
Lastly, you can tell me what you think about this post and remember to share with friends as well.